About Jun Ji-Hyun
Jun Ji-Hyun whose full real name (Birth name) is Wang Ji-Hyun is a very beautiful, popular, versatile, and talented South Korean model and actress.
She is best known for her works in Movies and TV shows like My Love from the Star, The Legend of the Blue Sea, My Sassy Girl, Mount Jiri, Kingdom, The Thieves, Il Mare, Windstruck, Daisy, White Valentine & More.
Jun Ji-Hyun (Born on October 30, 1981, in Seoul, South Korea) is 41 years old with around 5 feet and 8 inches tall in height. As of 2023, Jun’s net worth is roughly $5 million to $10 million.
In the year 2012, Jun Ji-Hyun got married to a man named Choi Joon-hyuk. All the money collected during her marriage ceremony was donated to charity. As of writing, they have two children, two sons. Their first son was born on February 10, 2016, and their second son was born on January 26, 2018.
In the year 2004, Jun Ji-Hyun completed her bachelor’s degree majoring in Theater and Film. Following higher education, She completed a master’s degree majoring in Digital Media and Content from Dongguk University.
Jun Ji-Hyun was born to lovely parents, Muk Chang-ae (mother) and Wang Jung-Chuck (father). She has an older brother who is five years older than her. Her mom and her mom’s friend encouraged her to be involved in the movie and modeling field because of her perfect body figure and height.
Did You Know?
- Jun Ji-Hyun is also known by the name Gianna Jun.
- In the year 1999, She made her debut working in the film named the little-watched White Valentine.
- In late 2000, She came into the limelight for her work in the film Il Mare.
- Her Birth Sign (Zodiac Sign) is Scorpio.
- In the year 2001, She came into the limelight for her work in the romantic comedy film My Sassy Girl.
- During her childhood days, She wanted to become a professional flight attendant.
- At the age of sixteen years old, Jun Ji-Hyun started her modeling career influenced by her high school female senior.
- In the year 1998, At the suggestion of her producer, She adopted the stage name Jun Ji-Hyun.