(Married in 2000)
Darius Rucker Wife – Darius Rucker is an American singer, guitarist, and songwriter who first gained recognition as the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist of “Hootie & The Blowfish” rock band. He founded this band in 1986 at the University of South Carolina. His band released 5 studio albums with Darius as a member and those albums charted 6 top 40 hits on the Billboard Hot 100.
Darius’s full name is Darius Carlos Rucker. He was born on 13 May 1966 in Charleston, South Carolina, U.S. to Carolyn (Mother). He was raised by his single mother who worked as a nurse at the Medical University of South Carolina. He has two brothers and three sisters. His father’s identity has been unreviled but his father was the part of a gospel band called The Travelling Echoes.
5 Things No One Will Tell You About Darius Rucker Wife
- Darius Rucker is married to Beth Leonard who got married to him on 9 December 2000.
- This couple became parents of a daughter Daniella Rose on 16 May 2001 and a son Jack on 27 October 2004.
- Darius has a son named Carolyn Pearl Phillips who was born to Darius’s girlfriend Elizabeth Ann Phillips on 21 April 2995.
- Beth Leonard is an American author along with being a p; philanthropist from New Jersey.
- She published her children’s book titled “I Love You Just as You Are” in February 2023.
READ ALSO: Who is American singer-songwriter Sam Hunt’s wife?